Directory of Certified Chemical Dependency Services in Washington State
The Directory below includes chemical dependency treatment agencies certified by the Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery (DBHR). Certified agencies are listed alphabetically within each county. Newly certified agencies will be added to the next update.
Hint: When the PDF file has opened, use the search button (or CONTROL F) to find a city, facility, a person's name, or part of a word. Use the BACK key to come back to this web page.
Certified Agencies and Related Appendices (Updated April 2013)
Note: This is a big file. You may want to save it first or just open a section of it below. (Use the BACK key after you view a page.)
- Cover [PDF]
- DBHR Office of Program Services Field Staff [PDF]
- Directory Change Form [PDF]
- Introduction [PDF]
- Table of Contents [PDF]
- Definitions of Treatment Service Categories [PDF]
- Legend [PDF]
- Certified Agencies [PDF]
- Index (alpha listing of all agencies) [PDF]
Appendices: Chemical dependency-related information and some non-certified or contracted agencies.
A County Alcohol & Drug Coordinators and County Prevention and Treatment Specialists [PDF]
B Information and Referral (Help-Line, Legal Action Center, DOH-CDPs, & other state #s) [PDF]
C CD Professional Associations of Washington State [PDF]
D Transitional Support Services for Pregnant/Postpartum Women (Contracted) [PDF]
E Residential Services - Women and Children (Contracted) [PDF]
F Hospitals Providing Inpatient Care to (CUP) Women (Certified) [PDF]
G ADATSA Assessment Centers [PDF]
H Washington State Oxford Houses [PDF]
I Involuntary Committal Information [PDF]
J Youth Outpatient County Contractors [PDF]
K Youth Residential Contractors [PDF]
L Community College/University Chemical Dependency Programs [PDF]
M Adult and Youth Drug Courts [PDF]
N Native American Treatment & Prevention Providers [PDF]
O DBHR Certified Detoxification Facilities [PDF]
P Prevention Providers [PDF]
Q Opiate Substitution Treatment Programs (Methadone Programs) [PDF]
R "Access To Recovery" County Contacts [PDF]
S Problem Gambling Treatment Agencies [PDF]
- Find a youth treatment bed
- SAMHSA/CSAT Facility Locator to find certified agencies in other states.
- Certification Services page (WACs, RCWs, and other Certification-related topics.)
- Certification FAQs and applications Frequently asked questions about DBHR certification and related application forms.
- Certification Forms
- Chemical Dependency Professional program at Department of Health (DOH), Professional Licensing
- DOH categories for counselor credentials
To support the Governor's Executive Order on sustainable practices and due to current budget reductions, DBHR no longer prints copies of the directory. If you do not have access to the internet, you may access it through your public library.