Community Rehabilitation Programs Contracts
*** Open Enrollment is currently delayed, due to technical complications. We expect to have the solicitation posted within the next 30 to 90 days. Please check back regularly for updated information. Thank you. ***
The DVR may purchase vocational services from Community Rehabilitation Programs
(CRPs) through Client Service contracts to provide rehabilitation services to
maximize our customers’ ability to seek and maintain employment. The CRP
contracts typically begin July 1 for a two-year term ending June 30.
CRP Client Service contracts are uniformly defined statewide and include:
- Expected outcomes of services
- Outcome based fee payments
Potential Contractors are required to complete a Request for Qualifications
(RFQ) to receive a DVR CRP contract. The RFQ indicates the requirements a
Contractor must meet to be granted a contract.
Potential contractors who have never had a DVR CRP contract are granted a
two-year period to meet additional requirements for subsequent CRP contracts.
Depending on the contracted service(s) additional requirements may include:
- CVE certification
- CRC certification
- Licensed in Employment Services by DSHS/Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery
- State Certified by the DSHS/Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery as a Mental Health Clubhouse
- Proof that your organization has completed the International Center for Clubhouse Development (ICCD) Basic Clubhouse Training Program
Washington State DVR CRP Training
Thirteen courses developed for DVR by the WISE Learning Center of the Washington Initiative for Supported Employment are directed as core training for CRPs. They are available through the WISE Learning Center at
The CRP contract requires the following staff take this training:
- 1. The Contractor’s current direct client service providers and program staff shall complete all thirteen courses within twelve months of the contract amendment start date; and
- 2. Newly hired employees are required to complete all thirteen courses within ninety days of the employee’s hire date
Certificates of completion for each training shall be retained in the employee’s personnel file and be made available to DVR upon request.
New users to the WISE Learning Center must register here WISE Learning Center
After registration, open the training entitled “Washington State DVR CRP Training
Services and Contract
Becoming a CRP Contractor (RFQ)
Current list of CRP Contractors by county (pdf)
Service Delivery Outcome Report(SDOR) (doc)