Washington State Welfare Fraud Hotline: 1-800-562-6906
OFA investigates Welfare Fraud in the state of Washington. The word Welfare is used to include: Public Assistance programs and benefits; food stamps; Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF); Quest card, which is used for Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT); and Childcare benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the Office of Fraud and Accountability?
- What is Welfare Fraud in Washington State?
- How do I report Welfare Fraud in Washington State?
- What happens after I file a Welfare Fraud complaint report?
- Can I report people committing Welfare Fraud in other states?
- Does a Washington State client have to repay welfare benefits?
- What is Vendor Fraud in Washington State, and how do I report it?
- How do I report Medicaid Provider Fraud in Washington State?
- How do I report other concerns or issues?
For additional questions or if you are Law Enforcement, you can leave a message, and your call will be returned within 24 hours at 360-664-5505.