WAC 182-526-0235

Effective February 1, 2013

WAC 182-526-0235 Requesting a different judge.

A party may file a motion of prejudice against an administrative law judge (ALJ) under RCW 34.12.050. A party may also request that an ALJ or review judge be disqualified under RCW 34.05.425.

This is a reprint of the official rule as published by the Office of the Code Reviser. If there are previous versions of this rule, they can be found using the Legislative Search page.