WAC 182-526-0545

Effective February 1, 2013

WAC 182-526-0545 How a party requests a corrected initial order.

1.  A party may ask for a corrected administrative law judge (ALJ) initial order by calling or writing the office of administrative hearings office that held the hearing.


2.  When asking for a corrected initial order, please identify the clerical error that was found.


This is a reprint of the official rule as published by the Office of the Code Reviser. If there are previous versions of this rule, they can be found using the Legislative Search page.