WAC 388-106-0045

Effective June 17, 2005

WAC 388-106-0045 When will the department authorize my long-term care services?

The department will authorize long-term care services when you:

  1. Are assessed using CARE;
  2. Are found financially and functionally eligible for services including, if applicable, the determination of the amount of participation toward the cost of your care and/or the amount of room and board that you must pay;
  3. Have given consent for services and approved your plan of care; and
  4. Have chosen a provider(s), qualified for payment.

This is a reprint of the official rule as published by the Office of the Code Reviser. If there are previous versions of this rule, they can be found using the Legislative Search page.