WAC 388-408-0050

Effective November 1, 2003

WAC 388-408-0050 Does the department consider me as homeless for Basic Food benefits?

The department considers you as homeless if you do not have a regular nighttime residence or when you stay primarily in a:

  1. Supervised shelter that provides temporary living or sleeping quarters; 

  2. Halfway house that provides a temporary residence for persons going into or coming out of an institution;

  3. Residence of another person that is temporary and the client has lived there for ninety days or less; or

  4. A place not usually used as sleeping quarters for humans.

This is a reprint of the official rule as published by the Office of the Code Reviser. If there are previous versions of this rule, they can be found using the Legislative Search page.