WAC 388-408-0070

Effective January 1, 2014

WAC 388-408-0070 Who is included in my assistance unit when the department determines eligibility for referral to the Housing and Essential Needs (HEN) program?

(1) If you are an adult who is incapacitated as defined in WAC 388-447-0001, you are included in the housing and essential needs (HEN) referral assistance unit (AU).

(2) If you are married and live with your spouse, we decide who to include in the AU based on who is incapacitated:

(a) If both spouses are incapacitated as defined in WAC 388-447-0001, we include both spouses in the same AU.

(b) If only one spouse is incapacitated, we include only the incapacitated spouse in the AU. We count some of the income of the other spouse under WAC 388-450-0138.

(3) If you are unmarried, you are the only person in your AU.

This is a reprint of the official rule as published by the Office of the Code Reviser. If there are previous versions of this rule, they can be found using the Legislative Search page.