WAC 388-460-0001

Effective October 1, 2013

WAC 388-460-0001 Who may be issued cash, child care, medical and Basic Food benefits?

  1. Cash and child care assistance may be issued in the name of the following persons:

    1. A client who is the recipient of the benefits; 

    2. An ineligible parent or other relative getting benefits on behalf of an eligible child;

    3. A person, facility, organization, institution or agency acting as a protective payee or representative payee for a client;

    4. A guardian or agent acting on behalf of a client; or

    5. A vendor of goods or services supplied to an eligible client;

  2. Basic Food benefits are issued to the person named as the head of the assistance unit for Basic Food.

This is a reprint of the official rule as published by the Office of the Code Reviser. If there are previous versions of this rule, they can be found using the Legislative Search page.