WAC 388-466-0005

Effective October 13, 2012

WAC 388-466-0005 Immigration status requirements for refugee cash assistance

  1. You may be eligible for refugee cash assistance (RCA)  if you can provide documentation issued by  the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), that you are: 

    1. Admitted as a refugee under section 207 of the Immigration and Nationalities Act (INA);

    2. Paroled into the U.S. as a refugee or asylee under section 212(d)(5) of the INA;

    3. Granted conditional entry under section 203(a)(7) of the INA;

    4. Granted asylum under section 208 of the INA;

    5. Admitted as an Amerasian Immigrant from Vietnam through the orderly departure program, under section 584 of the Foreign Operations Appropriations Act, incorporated in the FY88 Continuing Resolution P.L. 100-212;

    6. A Cuban-Haitian entrant who was admitted as a public interest parolee under section 212(d)(5) of the INA;

    7. Certified as a victim of human trafficking by the federal office of refugee resettlement  (ORR);

    8. An eligible family member of a victim of human trafficking certified by ORR who has a T-2, T-3, T-4,  or T-5 Visa;

    9. Admitted as Special Immigrant from Iraq or Afghanistan under section 101 (a) (27) of the INA.

  2. A permanent resident alien meets the immigration status requirements for RCA if the individual was previously in one of the statuses described in subsections (1)(a) through (g) of this section.

This is a reprint of the official rule as published by the Office of the Code Reviser. If there are previous versions of this rule, they can be found using the Legislative Search page.