WAC 388-474-0012

Effective April 9, 2005

WAC 388-474-0012 What is a state supplemental payment and who can get it?

  1. The state supplemental payment (SSP) is a state funded cash assistance program for certain clients who the Social Security Administration determines are eligible for Supplemental Security Income (SSI).

  2. You can get an SSP if:

    1. You are a grandfathered SSI recipient under WAC 388-474-0001

    2. You are an individual with an ineligible spouse under WAC 388-474-0001;

    3. You receive SSI because you are age sixty-five or older under WAC 388-474-0001;

    4. You receive SSI because you are blind under WAC 388-474-0001;

    5. You are determined eligible for SSP by the division of developmental disabilities; or

    6. You are eligible for and receive SSI as a foster child receiving specific services through Children’s Administration Behavior Rehabilitation Services (BRS) for part or all of a month and not eligible for foster care reimbursement under Title IV-E of the Social Security Act.

This is a reprint of the official rule as published by the Office of the Code Reviser. If there are previous versions of this rule, they can be found using the Legislative Search page.