WAC 388-489-0025

Effective July 1, 2012

WAC 388-489-0025 Can My Transitional Food Assistance Benefits End before the End of My Five-Month Transition Period?

Your Transitional Food Assistance benefits will end early if:

  1. Someone who gets Transitional Food Assistance with you applies and is approved for Temporary Assistance for Needy Families while still living in your home. You may reapply to have your eligibility for Basic Food determined;

  2. We learn that you and your household are no longer residing in the State of Washington, or

  3. All members of your household are ineligible to get Basic Food for any of the following reasons:

    1. Refusal to cooperate with Quality Assurance ( WAC 388-464-0001);

    2. Transfer of property to qualify for Basic Food assistance ( WAC 388-488-0010);

    3. Intentional Program Violation ( WAC 388-446-0015, WAC 388-446-0020);

    4. Fleeing felon or violating a condition of probation or parole ( WAC 388-442-0010);

    5. Alien status ( WAC 388-424-0020, WAC 388-424-0030);

    6. Employment and training requirements ( WAC 388-444-0055, WAC 388-444-0075);

    7. Work requirements for able-bodied adults without dependents ( WAC 388-444-0030);

    8. Student status ( WAC 388-482-0005);

    9. Living in an institution where residents are not eligible for Basic Food ( WAC 388-408-0040); or

    10. Deceased

This is a reprint of the official rule as published by the Office of the Code Reviser. If there are previous versions of this rule, they can be found using the Legislative Search page.