WAC 388-492-0060

Effective December 9, 2004

WAC 388-492-0060 How do I get my WASHCAP food benefits?

  1. If you are eligible for WASHCAP, you will get your food benefits through electronic benefits transfer (EBT). 

  2. The department issues your EBT food benefits according to WAC 388-412-0025.

This is a reprint of the official rule as published by the Office of the Code Reviser. If there are previous versions of this rule, they can be found using the Legislative Search page.