Proposed Rules and Public Hearings
The Proposed Rule-Making Order (CR-102) is the notice used to publish the text of the proposed rule. It also lets the public know how they may participate in the rule-making hearing or how to submit written comments on the proposed rule.
DSHS filing notices ("CR" forms), WAC text and related materials that appear on this website are facsimiles of official rule-making notices filed with the Office of the Code Reviser. Some information - such as the effective date of a final or emergency rule - may be added by DSHS to rule-making notices appearing on this website. Such added information is intended for clarity only and does not alter the effect of the official notice.
Select a hearing date to see ...
- A list of proposed rules scheduled for each hearing;
- The contact person for more information about the proposed rules;
- Washington State Register publication numbers;
- Ways to participate in the hearing or to send written comments; and
- Ways to get a copy of the proposed rule text.
Find proposed rules (includes CR-102 form) for each DSHS administration.
Use the links below to find ...
- Driving directions to hearings at DSHS Headquarters;
- Expedited Rule Making (CR-105);
- Preproposal Statement of Inquiry (CR-101);
- Recently Adopted Rules (CR-103); and
- Ways you can participate and provide comments.
Phone: (360) 664-6097
TTY: (360) 664-6178
FAX: (360) 664-6185
Rules and Policies Assistance Unit (RPAU)
PO Box 45850
Olympia, WA 98504-5850