Our Commitment to our Customers
When you apply for or receive services, we will:
- Treat you fairly and politely.
- Accept and act upon your application promptly.
- Provide you with interpreter or translation services, if needed.
- Make timely decisions and give you written notification of those decisions.
- Protect your privacy.
- Keep you informed of your rights and responsibilities.
- Provide you timely notice when changes in your case affect your benefits.
Your responsibilities are to:
- Report required changes to us promptly.
- Provide all facts we need to determine your eligibility.
- Complete required reports and reviews.
This information is from our Client's Rights and Responsibilities. You will be given more detailed information about your rights and responsibilities at each interview.