DSHS Enterprise GIS provides geospatial data, software, developer tools, web services, and expertise to support the agency's mapping, geo-analytical, and address validation needs.
Products and Services
- DSHS Geospatial Data Library (GDL)
- DSHS Geospatial Open Data
- Desktop GIS Software
- Web GIS Applications and Developer Tools
- Address Standardization and Geocoding Services
- GIS Customer Service Desk
- DSHS Geospatial Standards and Policy Oversight
Need GIS Assistance?
- Contact the GIS Customer Service Desk at GIS@dshs.wa.gov or (360) 902-0799.
GIS is an acronym forgeospatial or geographic information system. It is an integrated collection of geospatial data, technology, and people used to analyze and portray geospatial information and relationships.
Geospatial refers to anything that has a geographic location on the earth. If the question contains a “where,” geospatial tools will probably be the best way to answer it.