Current SOC Goals:
The updated goals of the Washington State System of Care Project are to:
- Infuse SOC values in all child-serving systems.
- Expand and sustain effective leadership roles for families, youth, and system partners.
- Establish an appropriate array of services and resources statewide, including services provided in home and community settings.
- Develop and strengthen a workforce that will operationalize SOC values.
- Build a strong data management system to inform decision-making and track outcomes.
- Develop sustainable financing and align funding to ensure services are seamless for children, youth and families.
Operationalizing a System of Care in Washington through:
- Family Youth & System Partner Round Tables - FYSPRTS
- Wraparound with Intensive Services (WISe) Implementation
- Leadership: WA State SOC Leadership Academy Participant Resource Guide -2014
System of Care Reports
- Project narrative submitted for Year 4 continuation application
- Project narrative submitted for Year 3 continuation application
- Progress report for Year 2
- System of Care -- Implementation Grant 2013 year end report
- System of Care Expansion Grant - Strategic Plan 2012
- Original project abstract, submitted with grant application
For more information, contact:
Kristen Royal, SOC Project Director