The Treatment and Assessment Report Generation Tool (TARGET) is a web-based management and reporting system for client services provided by approximately 525 reporting agencies throughout the state. Users include county governments, tribes, and non-profit organizations that provide DBHR client services.
- An overview (in MS Word format) of the TARGET system
- Release of Info - This form is for clients to authorize confidential information of mental health and alcohol or drug treatment from DOC
- Agency Registration
- Agency Staff Information (04-420)
- Agency Support Activities (Non-Treatment) (04-437)
- Assessment Center Summary for TANF (14-311A)
- Change of Circumstances (04-423)
- Client Registry Lookup
- Client Status Change Report (14-310)
- Client Support Activities - (04-419)
- Data Elements Waiting List - First Contact (04-444)
- Data Elements Assessment/Admission Setup (04-416)
- Data Elements Discharge - Word (04-416A)
- Data Element - Gain Short Screening Setup (14-479)
- Detox Short Form (04-417)
- Group Support Activities (04-438)
- Group Treatment Activities (04-436)
- Treatment Activities (04-418)
NOTE: This information is intended for authorized users of the TARGET System. It is current as of the publication date of each document.
Help with choosing the correct modality/contract type/fund source/special project codes.
Enumerates and explains fields in each of the tables within the TARGET database.
|Accessing TARGET 2000||How to access the TARGET System.|
|User Instructions||How to use the TARGET System.|
|Report Manual||How to run reports in TARGET.|
|MCTF's||Modality, Contract, Funding TARGET Matrix.|
|South Oaks Gambling Screening||To determine a client's level of gambling addiction.|
|Transact Service Application rejection||What to do if registration for Target2000 is rejected at TRANSACT Washington|