Services for American Indians and Alaska Natives

How do I get Medicaid-funded substance use or mental health treatment services?

For help in a crisis:

  • For a life-threatening emergency, call 911
  • Suicide PreventionIf you need help for yourself, a friend, or family member, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255).  TTY Users 1-800-799-4TTY (4889).
  • You may also call the Washington Recovery Help Line (24/7).

Tribal Centric Behavioral Health System

  • Tribal Centric Behavioral Health System
  • Correspondence
  • Reports
  • Memoranda of Agreements
  • Other Information

American Indian Children

Information for Providers

Tribal Government Websites

You may also want to visit