The Directories below include chemical dependency treatment agencies certified by the Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery (DBHR). Certified agencies are listed alphabetically within each county. Newly certified agencies will be added to the next update.
Agencies which provide treatment services for people covered by Apple Health/Medicaid are marked with an asterisk.
Hint: When the PDF file has opened, use the search button (or CONTROL F) to find a city, facility, a person's name, or part of a word. Use the BACK key to come back to this web page.
- Certified Agencies and Related Appendices (Sept 2014)
- Certified RESIDENTIAL Agencies for Publicly Funded Clients
Note: This is a big file. You may want to save it first or just open a section of it below. (Use the BACK key after you view a page.)
Appendices: Chemical dependency-related information and some non-certified or contracted agencies.
A County Alcohol & Drug Coordinators and County Prevention and Treatment Specialists [PDF]
B Information and Referral (Help-Line, Legal Action Center, DOH-CDPs, & other state #s)[PDF]
C CD Professional Associations of Washington State [PDF]
D Transitional Support Services for Pregnant/Postpartum Women (Contracted) [PDF]
E Residential Services - Women and Children (Contracted) [PDF]
F Hospitals Providing Inpatient Care to (CUP) Women (Certified) [PDF]
H Washington State Oxford Houses [PDF]
I Involuntary Committal Information [PDF]
J Youth Outpatient County Contractors [PDF]
K Youth Residential Contractors [PDF]
L Community College/University Chemical Dependency Programs [PDF]
M Adult and Youth Drug Courts [PDF]
N Native American Treatment & Prevention Providers [PDF]
O DBHR Certified Detoxification Facilities [PDF]
P Prevention Providers [PDF]
Q Opiate Substitution Treatment Programs (Methadone Programs) [PDF]
S Problem Gambling Treatment Agencies [PDF]
- Youth treatment referral guide for providers
- Youth treatment guide for parents
- SAMHSA Behavioral Health Treatment Locator (to find certified agencies in other states)
- SAMHSA Buprenorphine Treatment Locator
- Certification Services page (WACs, RCWs, and other Certification-related topics.)
- Certification FAQs and applications Frequently asked questions about DBHR certification and related application forms.
- Certification Forms
- Chemical Dependency Professional program at Department of Health (DOH), Professional Licensing
- DOH categories for counselor credentials
How do I get a print copy of the directory?
To support the Governor's Executive Order on sustainable practices, the directory is only available online.