The Directories below (formerly known as the "Greenbook") include chemical dependency treatment agencies certified by the Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery (DBHR). Certified agencies are listed alphabetically within each county. Newly certified agencies will be added to the next update.
DBHR no longer provides printed copies of these Directories.
Agencies which provide treatment services for people covered by Apple Health/Medicaid are marked with an asterisk.
Hint: When the PDF file has opened, use the search button (or CONTROL F) to find a city, facility, a person's name, or part of a word. Use the BACK key to come back to this web page.
- Directory of Certified OUTPATIENT Agencies and Related Appendices (March 2015)
- Directory of Certified RESIDENTIAL Agencies
Note: In order to navigate within this document, press Ctrl + F key to open up the search function.
- Youth treatment referral guide for providers
- Youth treatment guide for parents
- SAMHSA Behavioral Health Treatment Locator (to find certified agencies in other states)
- SAMHSA Buprenorphine Treatment Locator
- Certification Services page (WACs, RCWs, and other Certification-related topics.)
- Certification FAQs and applications Frequently asked questions about DBHR certification and related application forms.
- Certification Forms
- Chemical Dependency Professional program at Department of Health (DOH), Professional Licensing
- DOH categories for counselor credentials