Welcome to the Division of Child Support - DCS Veterans informational page. DCS would like to thank veterans and active duty service members for their service to our country. DCS and the Washington Department of Veterans Affairs - WDVA have partnered to enhance the commitment and outreach to our veterans and active duty service members.
If you want to authorize another person or representative to receive records or discuss your child support case, you may print a copy of the Authorization to Disclose Information (DSHS 17-063). You can fax the form to: (866-668-9518) or mail to: PO Box 11520, Tacoma WA 98411. The person signing the authorization must be a party to the child support case. A party to a child support case is the paying or receiving parent.