This alert generates when an EFT Pre-Note has failed. The second line of the alert identifies the reason the Pre-Note failed. The Pre-Note failure reasons are:
· Closed Account
· No Account
· Invalid Account
· Account Holder / Account Rep Payee Revoked EFT
· Bank Sold
· Account Rep Payee Deceased
· Account Holder Deceased
· Account Frozen
· File Error
· Non-Transaction Account
· Refused By Bank
· If the pre-note was sent on the account holder:
1. Review account information recorded on the RES1 screen to determine if a discrepancy exists.
2. Contact the client to resolve discrepancies.
3. Change the RES1 screen if appropriate.
4. Send a new DSHS 14-432 - Direct Deposit Enrollment if client still wants EFT.
· If the pre-note was sent on an account representative payee, the alert is informational since resource information on account representative payees is not recorded in ACES.
Enter [Y] in the D field and <TRANSMIT>.