This alert generates when an EFT Transaction has failed.
ACES changes the issuance method to EBT or WAR depending on the case situation and issues a replacement automatically.
The second line of the alert contains the description of the failure reason. The failure reasons are:
· Insufficient Funds – Is There An Overpayment?
· Closed Account EBT / WAR Payment Issued
· No Account – EBT / WAR Payment Issued
· Invalid Account – EBT / WAR Payment Issued
· Acct Holder / Acct Payee Revoked EFT / EBT / WAR Pymt Iss'd
· Bank Sold – EBT / WAR Payment Issued Account
· Account Rep Payee Deceased – Is Replacement Needed?
· Account Frozen EBT / WAR Payment Issued
· File Error – Help Desk Will Call
· Non-Transaction Account – EBT / WAR Payment Issued
· Refused by Bank – EBT / WAR Payment Issued
· If the pre-note was sent on the account holder, take the following steps:
1. Review the account information recorded on the RES1 screen to determine if a discrepancy exists.
2. Take appropriate action or send a request for verification as needed.
· If the pre-note was sent on an account representative payee, the alert is informational since resource information on account representative payees is not recorded in ACES.
Enter [Y] in the D field and <TRANSMIT>.