This alert generates in the following situation:
· TANF AU is approved for a client who is active on a TFA AU in another household and no action is taken on the related active TFA AU the same day, the TFA AU closes in overnight batch.
· Review the TFA AU to determine if other household members remain eligible for TFA. If the TFA needs to be reinstated, take the following steps:
1. On the AMEN screen, enter Option M – Reinstatement in the Selection field.
2. Enter the TFA AU to be reinstated in the AU ID field.
4. On the AMEN screen, enter Option R – Interim / Hist Change in the Selection field.
5. On the TFA AU STAT screen:
o Delete the system reason codes.
o Enter Reason Code 549 – Voluntary Termination of Transitional Food Benefits for the household member who is no longer in the TFA household.
6. Call DONE to reinstate the TFA to active status.
Enter [Y] in the D field and <TRANSMIT>.