This alert generates in the following circumstances:
- The day after an Eligibility Review is initiated (for applicable programs).
- At monthly issuance for mail in Assistance Units (AUs) and the review has not been initiated for the following medical coverage groups:
- G03 (SSI Related Non-Institutional Alternate Living Facility)
- K01 (Family Long Term Care)
- L02 (Categorically Needy Long Term Care (LTC) in a Medical Facility)
- S03 (Qualified Medicare Beneficiary (QMB))
- S04 (Qualified Disabled Working Individual (QDWI))
- S05 (Specified Medicare Beneficiary (SLMB))
- S06 (Qualified Individual (QI-1))
- S08 (Healthcare for Workers with Disabilities (HWD))
- L22 (Categorically Needy Waiver or Hospice Services)
- L24 (State Funded LTC - SSI Related for Non-Citizens at home or Alternate Living Facility)
- At monthly issuance for mail in Assistance Units (AUs) and the review has not been initiated for the following Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program types:
- 7 - Non PA FS/AF - Pregnant (State Only)
- 9 - Child Relinquished for Adoption
- P - Pregnancy/Family Planning
This alert serves as a tracking tool for pending reviews and recertifications.
To complete the review, take the following steps:
- From the ALPR or ALCA screen, enter [R] - Interim/Historical Change in the S field.
- Press <F15> and the ADDR screen displays.
- Update the case with information reported during the review, and re-enter all required verification codes.
- On the MISC screen, enter [Y] - Yes in the Elig Review Complete field.
- Commit the data and <TRANSMIT> to return to the alert screen.
Enter [Y] - Yes in the D field and <TRANSMIT>.