This alert generates overnight when a person added to an active AU is still pending. The due date is the standard of promptness deadline, determined by the assistance type for which the client applied. See Standard of Promptness (SOP) for more information.
1. Enter [O] – Interview in the S field.
2. Press <F15> - amen and the ADDR screen displays.
3. Update the appropriate screens based upon information provided by the client.
4. Press <TRANSMIT> to return to the alerts screen.
5. Enter [P] – Process Appl Months in the S field.
6. Press <F15> - amen and the APP1 screen displays.
7. Enter a [Y] in the Sel field for each month to be processed and make necessary updates.
8. When all pending months have been processed, press <F13> - amen to return to the alerts screen.
9. Enter [Q] – Finalize Application in the S field.
10. Press <F15> - amen and the APP2 screen displays.
11. When all months have been finalized, press <F13> - amen to return to the alerts screen.
The system AUTO dispositions the alert in overnight batch when the Add a Person process is completed.