This alert generates at Month Begin 1 month prior to the disability End Date on the DEM2 when all the following apply:
- Client is a recipient on a medical assistance unit (AU) with coverage group G03, G95, G99, S02, S07, S08, S95, S99, L02, L04, L21, L32, L52, L95 or L99.
- Disability Approv Source is OI - ODI or CD - HWD DDDS Approval.
- Client is less than 65 years old during the disability end month.
- Client does not have income type of SC - SOCIAL SECURITY BIC = C1-C9 OR CA-CK and age is greater than 18 and BENDEX disability on-set date is prior to the beneficiary's 22nd birthday listed on the UNER screen.
- Contact the Social Service worker to inquire on the status of the disability decision.
- This is the disability determination referral that would have been completed at the time Alert 205 - CONTACT SW TO BEG DISAB REV-DISAB DECISION EXP MM/YY was received.
- If the disability determination has been completed, update the DEM2 with the appropriate coding.
Enter [Y] in the D field and <TRANSMIT>.