This alert generates:
o When an eligibility review has not been initiated.
o One day prior to when the ten-day advance notice of termination being sent to the client.
The due date for this alert is the last day of the month the eligibility review is due.
1. If the review has not been received and the termination letter has been sent, disposition the alert.
2. If the review was received, take the following steps:
3. Enter [R] – Interim/Historical Change in the S field.
4. Press <F15> - amen and the REVI screen displays.
5. On the REVI screen, enter [Y] in the Sel field.
o <TRANSMIT> and the ALPR screen displays.
6. Press <F15> - amen to access the case to complete the eligibility review.
7. Follow the steps in: Eligibility Review/Recertification – How do I complete an eligibility review?
Enter [Y] in the D field and <TRANSMIT>.