This is a two-tier alert that displays for active and closed AUs. The alert generates for the following reasons and displays in the second line of the alert:
· A DOB MISMATCH
· A SSN MISMATCH
· A NAME MISMATCH
· THE DEATH OF A CLIENT ACTIVE IN OTHER THAN AN SSI MEDICAID AU BUT WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR A PERIOD OF SSI MEDICAID ELIGIBILITY
· THE MEDICAID EFFECTIVE DATE ON SDX IS IN THE FUTURE
· THE SDX ADDRESS IS INVALID
1. Enter a [Y] in the S field and press <F13> to view the second tier.
2. Review for any errors in client information.
3. Take appropriate action or send request for verification as needed.
Enter [Y] in the D field and <TRANSMIT>.