This two-tier alert generates daily when a State Supplemental Program (SP) AU isn't AUTO-opened because:
o there is a discrepancy in the data between the SDX interface file and ACES, or
o the SDX interface files shows the client has a spouse on Disability Lifeline (GA).
· If line two of the alert states there is a discrepancy, review the discrepancy and determine if the client should be opened on S01.
1. Enter [Y] in the S field and press <F13> to view the second tier.
o The FEDI screen displays the ACES data and the Federal interface data so users can easily view and resolve discrepancies between the two.
2. Review the client’s SDX1 screen information.
3. If appropriate, open an S01 AU.
· Determine if the client is eligible for SP benefits.
1. If appropriate, open an SP AU for the client. For more information, see State Supplement Program (SSP).
· If line two of the alert states the client has a spouse on Disability Lifeline (GA), determine if the client’s spouse is actually receiving benefits on GA:
1. Review the FINL RESP codes on the STAT screen to determine if the spouse is a [RE] – Recipient.
2. Review the ineligible spouse information on the client’s SDX1 screen.
3. If appropriate, open an SP AU for the client. For more information, see State Supplement Program (SSP).
Enter [Y] in the D field and <TRANSMIT>.