Can I authorize Relative/Other Suitable Person Support Services if the relative/suitable person is receiving a monthly TANF grant through the Community Services Office?

Yes. Relative/Suitable Person Support Services funding may be used to address an urgent need; they are considered reimbursement for expenses that have been, or will be, incurred by the relative caregiver/suitable person. The support services will not affect the TANF grant or food stamps for relative caregivers or the 5-year TANF "time clock" for relative caregivers receiving TANF.