I'm moving to Washington, what do I need to do to open a child support case?

You may not receive services in two states at the same time. You must close your benefits in the state you are leaving. If possible, obtain a letter stating your benefits have ended. After you move you can Apply for Services online, contact our customer service center at 1-877-501-2233 or visit any local community services office.