What can I do if I have a problem with my counselor or my services?

Your progress and satisfaction are important to us and DVR has several ways to help if you experience concerns or problems that get in the way of meeting your goals. The VR Supervisor in the office where you receive services is your first resource. You may also call a Customer Service Representative in our State Office in Olympia. Another resource is the Client Assistance Program, described below.

You can review your full rights as a DVR client at: (insert hyperlink to other part of the site with the “Resolving Concerns” section)