What if DSHS grants Good Cause Level B, but I need Good Cause Level A?

If this happens to you, contact a social worker in your CSO immediately to talk about your concerns. If your social worker does not help you, talk to the social worker's supervisor.

If you still feel that you are in danger, you can ask for a fair hearing. A fair hearing is simply telling your story to an objective administrative law judge who can make changes in your case.

All of these processes are in place to make sure you have options to stay safe from your abuser while you need to be on TANF and medical assistance. We want you to speak up for yourself and use these processes.