Who can help me establish parentage or answer further questions?

Call 1-800-442-KIDS (5437) to obtain the phone number of a DCS office near where you live. You may consult an attorney. You may call toll free at 1-800-945-WSBA to find out if there is a lawyer referral service in your county. Low income people may qualify for reduced cost legal assistance. To find more about reduced cost legal assistance, call the King County Bar Association at 206-623-2551 if you live within King County. If you live outside of King County, call the CLEAR LINE AT 1-888-201-1014.