Who is eligible to receive treatment?

All Washington residents, including people who gamble and their family members, are eligible for treatment services.  You may access treatment by calling the  Evergreen Council on Problem Gambling Help Line, open 24/7,  at 1-800-547-6133.  If you have funds or insurance that will cover treatment, Help Line staff will refer you to a private, experienced counselor.

If you do not have funds or insurance, you may qualify for state- funded treatment.  You are eligible for treatment if:

  • You need treatment for a gambling disorder.
  • A family member seeks treatment because he or she is affected by a gambling disorder.
  • You are unable to afford treatment.
  • You have a strong desire to get help.

See our directory of state-funded and certified agencies.