Who is my high school transition liaison?

Each public high school in the state has a DVR Counselor liaison designated. You may contact a DVR Counselor to ask questions about DVR services, to discuss applying for DVR services, to request the VR Counselor participate in IEP meetings, or other questions related to the transition from high school to work or post-secondary education.