Records Requests

How to Request A Copy of Your Juvenile Records from Juvenile Rehabilitation

For public records requests from DSHS, first visit the DSHS Public Records website. Follow the procedures on that page for making a records request.

For further assistance with records kept by Juvenile Rehabilitation, contact our Records Manager:

Public Records Manager
Department of Social and Health Services
PO Box 45720
Rehabilitation Administration
Fax: 360-902-8108