Requesting a Review

Thank you for visiting our website. Children’s Administration is now part of the Department of Children, Youth, and Families. Content that previously was bookmarked on this page is now available at While some former Children’s Administration content is available at, that information is now outdated. Please visit for the most current information. Thank you for your understanding.

If you receive adoption support, you may request to have a review of your adoption support monthly cash payment by calling or writing your adoption support consultant (please see link below).  You will need to complete the review paperwork, attach your most recent IRS 1040 and provide information that describes the current out of pocket expenses for your child’s special needs and life circumstance needs that exceed your current monthly cash payment.

You will need to return the completed paperwork and information to the adoption support consultant in the county closest to where you live.