Information for Youth

This page has been moved to the Department of Children Youth and Families

Services for Juvenile Rehabilitation, the Office of Juvenile Justice and Child Care Subsidy Programs, including Working Connections Child Care, have moved to the Department of Children Youth and Families at The information on this page is no longer considered current. Thank you.

How to Request A Copy of Your Juvenile Records from Juvenile Rehabilitation

For public records requests from DSHS, first visit the DSHS Public Records website. Follow the procedures on that page for making a records request.

For further assistance with records kept by Juvenile Rehabilitation, contact our Records Manager:

Public Records Manager
Department of Social and Health Services
Rehabilitation Administration
PO Box 45720
Olympia, WA 98504-5720
Fax: 360-902-8108

Legal Assistance for Clients of Juvenile Rehabilitation


Program: Legal Services for Youth

TeamChild can youth with issues like these:

  • Not being in school (suspension, expulsion, truancy, dropped out, not allowed to enroll)
  • School isn’t working (need more support for learning, feel unsafe or bullied, feel discriminated against, other parts of life make it hard to focus and be successful)
  • Feeling unsafe at home or don’t have a home (homeless, conflict with family, couch surfing, living on the street, in a bad relationship, running from foster care)
  • Trouble getting health care or counseling (have unmet or unidentified health care needs, services or care denied or reduced)
  • Being locked up in detention (probation violations, warrants, police or school resource officer attention, truancy or running away, parents won’t help)
  • Landing a job or housing because of a juvenile record, court fines and fees, or a registration requirement

TeamChild can also provide help for people seeking assistance to have juvenile records sealed, or to make changes to sex offender registration requirements.

How To Get Help:

Anyone can make a request for TeamChild services. We accept referrals by:

Click to visit the Team Child website.

Resources for Youth who have Sexually Offended

The following fact sheets are provided by the Washington State Sex Offender Policy Board:

  • Failure to Register for Adult and Juvenile Sex and Kidnapping Offenses English | Spanish
  • Obtaining Relief from Sex or Kidnapping Offender Registration English | Spanish
  • Sealing of the Record of Conviction - Juveniles Adjudicated of Sex or Kidnapping Offenses English | Spanish
  • Traveling Requirements for Adult and Juvenile Registered Sex or Kidnapping Offenders English | Spanish