After Certification

After you have received your certification or authorization letter, you may start the process of  becoming a contracted interpreter/translator.

Please contact the following agencies for further information:

Interpreter Service Provider for Spoken Languages

Document Translation Service Providers



What does "contracted agencies" mean?

  • This means that the Department of Enterprise Services (DES) and the Health Care Authority (HCA) hold a contract with the listed language agencies. This allows the Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) and HCA to contact these language agencies when there is a need for an interpreter or a translator.