Welcome to DVR
Welcome to Washington DVR’s website! Helping individuals with disabilities to participate fully in their communities and become employed is our purpose and passion. Whether you are an individual with a disability, someone seeking employment at DVR, an employer, or a DVR contractor we hope your visit to our site is helpful. Please share your feedback about our site to the DVR Webmaster.
Find out if DVR is right for you and make contact with a counselor in three easy steps.
- Watch the video Employ Your Abilities for more information about the program
- Complete a brief self-assessment
- Complete the online referral form to get in contact with a local office
To contact our State Headquarters office
- Please call (360) 725-3636 or toll free 1-800-637-5627
- We are located at 4565 7th Avenue SE, Lacey, WA 98503
- Our mailing address is: PO Box 45340, Olympia WA 98504-5340
Who We Serve
- People with disabilities who want to work but face a substantial barrier to finding or keeping a job
What We Do
- We provide individualized employment services and counseling to people with disabilities
- We provide technical assistance and training to employers about the employment of people with disabilities
DVR believes employment contributes to a person’s ability to live independently and everyone has a right to work. Our purpose is to empower people with disabilities to achieve a greater quality of life by obtaining and maintaining employment.
As a division of the Department of Social and Health Services, with offices located throughout Washington, DVR has partnered with communities for over 70 years to help meet the employment needs of people with disabilities and employers.