WorkSource Washington -- A comprehensive employment service for job seekers and employers. Search for jobs, research the labor market, and locate additional employment resources.
Enter Resume Online
If you are a DVR customer, submit your on-line resume through the WorkSource Washington web site and share your abilities with prospective employers.
Other Resource Links
- A Career Guide to Occupations in Washington State -- Accurate, detailed and up-to-date Labor Market Information (LMI) on some of the most common occupations in our state.
- Washington Assistive Technology Act Program (WATAP) -- A consumer advocacy network that provides information, resources and consultation on Assistive Technology.
- Job Accommodation Network (JAN) -- Free information and resources to help select a cost-effective job site accommodation. A program of the President's Committee on the Employment of People with Disabilities.
- Disability and Business Technical Assistance Center Northwest (DBTAC) -- Provides free consultation to questions regarding compliance with the ADA.
- Social Security Administration Disability Programs -- If you are receiving benefits from SSA you should know about work incentives and how returning to work will effect your income.
- Job Access -- A national internet employment resource for people with disabilities and employers. Search and enter on-line resumes, ADA and job search information.
- Inside Worksource -- Information on additional employment and training programs in Washington State.
- Disability.gov -- managed by the Department of Labor, lists many employment resources.
- USAJobs -- This is the Federal government’s official site for job information and includes over 16,000 job postings. Through this site, you can search for openings in a particular field, city, or agency, or all three.
- Self-Sufficiency Calculator -- Using the WA State Workforce Development Council Self Sufficiency Calculator tool can help you look at your overall budget, see the Self Sufficiency Standard cost-of-living approximation for your family type, and learn about resources that can assist you in planning and making progress toward economic Self Sufficiency