Welcome to the DVR Web Page and thank you for contacting DVR
DVR provides services to individuals who want to work but need assistance due to a physical, sensory, cognitive or mental disability. A DVR counselor works with each individual one-on-one to design a customized, step-by-step plan to achieve the desired job goal.
- What services are available to me?
- How do I get started?
- Expectations and Responsibilities
- Resolving Concerns
- Resources for Job Seekers
- Frequently Asked Questions
- DVR Customer Handbook
Are you considering whether DVR services is the choice for you?
Find out if DVR is right for you and make contact with a counselor in three easy steps
- Watch the video Employ Your Abilities for more information about the program
- Complete a brief self-assessment
- Complete the online referral form to get in contact with a local office