How can I respond to a medical support notice?

  • Respond to Part A, Notice to Withhold for Health Care Coverage by returning the Employer Response or by calling DCS.
  • If you serve as your own plan administrator, respond to Part B, Medical Support Notice to Plan Administrator by completing the Plan Administrator Response and the Washington State Addendum to Box 2 of Part B - Plan 

If you have questions about the National Medical Support Notice, you can get help in the following ways: