Call 1-866-ENDHARM (1-866-363-4276*) if you:
- suspect abuse or neglect of a child
- suspect abuse or neglect of a vulnerable adult
Call 9-1-1 if a child or adult is in an emergency situation.
Ways to report abuse or neglect
Signs and symptoms of:
Who is required to report abuse or neglect (Mandatory reporters):
A one-page flier explains how to report abuse or neglect of a child or vulnerable adult. Available in several languages:
You may also want to visit:
- National domestic violence hotline
- Violence against women network
- Aging and Disability
- Children's Services
*1-866-EndHarm is TTY-accessible. A person will answer your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
A person with speech or hearing disabilities may use the following ways to contact us:
- Place a direct TTY call to this dedicated TTY line: 1-800-624-6186.
- People with hearing loss who have specialized telecommunication devices can call 866-363-4276 (End Harm) through Washington Relay Service.