How do I find mental health treatment through the publicly funded system for my child or adolescent?

  • Call the Behavioral Health Organization that serves your area.
  • They will schedule an intake appointment.
  • Outpatient mental health services are provided by community mental health agencies. Services could be provided at the mental health agency, in your home, or elsewhere in the community.