How do I get paid for mileage and where can I get the form to complete?

You can be reimbursed for allowable mileage by completing the Caregiver Monthly Mileage form (DSHS 07-090 Rev. 1/2015) and submitting it to the child’s worker. A copy of this form is contained in your Caregiver Placement Packet, or you can request one from the child’s worker, or you can find it online at: It helps to make several copies of the form to keep on hand. Submit your mileage to the child’s worker each month for timely reimbursement. Per CA administrative policy, mileage submitted after 90 days will not be reimbursed.