How do I pay for treatment?

  • Treatment for substance use disorders is covered in all private and employer-sponsored health plans under the Affordable Care Act.
  • If you are enrolled in a state-funded health insurance plan through Apple Health/Medicaid, you will contact a treatment agency directly for setting up your care.  You do not need a referral from your managed care plan, because this type of health care is funded directly by Medicaid.
  • If you are low-income and need help paying for treatment, you can apply for Apple Health/Medicaid at