How do I petition the modification of an administrative support order?

Either DCS, the noncustodial parent, or the custodial parent may petition to modify an administrative support order.

If you still have questions, contact your support enforcement officer at the phone number listed on the last page of the notice you received. If you are not sure which office handles your case, call the KIDS line at 1-800-442-KIDS (5437).